Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It's time to catch up

I was going to do this post like a new episode of Arrested Development, where I bounce around hilariously playing catch-up. But, I immediately realized I'm no Ron Howard and it would be embarrassing to pretend. So instead we will do it this way.

Easter: It was Mae's first real Easter egg hunt and her and Elliot were obsessed with finding eggs. Elliot and Mae are buds and it makes things so fun. They work pretty well together...most of the time!





 


Haha this is a typical Sunday... totally burned out. You should see what Jace and I look like...







Washington DC:  Long story short the Bullard's were supposed to visit Cleveland but, due to some flight problems we decided to meet them in DC instead. We had such a great time with the family and we all got spoiled by the grandparents and Uncle Quinn and aunt Courtney.











Quinn taught him a thing or two...

As you can see...

Pretty girls


Silly boys!






A lot of other things have happened, like this: Elliot was invited to a "princess" party and was one of the only two "princes" on the invite list. They were asked to dress like royalty and I am no photographer, but couldn't resist this GQ photo shoot. Eat your heart out haha!















 And this: 2 car wrecks in one week was not ideal, but sure  made things fun! We were rear-ended (not the photo below) on a Monday, then, I was hit 2 days later. Car totaled. Super awesome. I survived with minor bumps!





 Needless to say, this made for a crazy month. We are now car owners to a fancy 1994, Navy blue and rusting, Honda Accord (with no AC) while we wait for the summer to get a bigger car. It's not that bad, it could have been a lot worse!!! We feel really blessed!


Here's to April, who came in like a lamb, and to May who came out like a lion!

4 comments:

  1. Elliot is getting sooo big!! I miss that kid!!! You are seriously a babe and I love your dark, long hair. Only 4 more weeks! Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 4 more weeks until I knock you out and kidnap you for the summer so you don't leave... errr... I mean... great post! I loved the GQ photoshoot... I feel like I can hear you saying "Lean against the wall... put your hand on the wall... but lean" He's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who the heck are these children? I feel like I don't even know them, they got cuter and bigger so fast. I love the photo of Quinn, Elliot, and Jace, they all look so much alike. It's like three stages of Bullard life (kid, teen, adult), just need to add Jace's dad and you could have almost every stage. Sorry about your cars, I need to hear those stories, I'm glad you're okay, that is freaky!! I need to call you asap, these photos really made me miss you...even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!!! I loved those GQ photos of Elliot... how adorable!!! I am also way jealous of the trip to DC. I know Shayne and I have been saying that we want to come to Ohio ever since you guys moved there, but this time I'm serious! We need to somehow raise money so we can come... maybe I'll sell lemonade or something?! Well we love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete