Friday, May 11, 2012

the joys and woes...(mostly pretty dang joyful.)

So I know I have the most adorable kids... seriously though, haha, but notice how different they look from each other. Who will ever know they are related?! Oh, and I am fully aware Elliot looks like a shaggy/homeless child, and Mae (who is holding a cow and a horse, thank-you Elliot for sharing) looks a little like a boy at times. (Thank-you again, Elliot, for sharing.) But, I seriously love them, when they aren't waking up at 2am, then 4am, then 6am. Or shouting things like "No mom, go 'way!" Oh the joys and woes of motherhood. Really though, I feel pretty blessed.




Especially for these moments...





P.S. Did I mention we are about to celebrate Jace finishing his first year of med school! By this time next week he will be a free man... not really, but I'm sure there will be more photos like this last one, where Elliot is copying Jace... (this is his new thing) not a bad person to emulate though... I kind-of love it.








2 comments:

  1. Cute! Elliott looks like Mom, and Mae looks like a Bullard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love and miss them!! She is getting so big so fast. You will have to have another one soon!! and I love the copy cat thing. It's so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete