Thursday, May 24, 2012

the latest and greatest

So, while Jace and Elliot are on an errand to the store for me (oh, having my husband back after finals has been, almost, too good.) I decided to do a quick update, mostly in pictures.

We took the buzzer to Elliot's hair, he is our new man!


Mother's day, I'm one lucky lady!


Mae's first swimming day!

Mae would follow Elliot to the edge of the earth. She ADORES him! (And the feeling is mutual.)



Girly toes!

Elliot, with two of his best buddies, Max and Pepper!

Dad and Ells, on the tire swing at Pepper's house.

Sandbox with Pepper and Max.

Pool time, Elliot, Pepper, Max and Story.

 Haha boys are bullies!


We have been enjoying the weather, and especially Jace, who is officially finished with his first year of med school. It is so great to have him around (for a lot of selfish reasons) like, cleaning the car and mowing the lawn, but, mostly because, there is something that makes me so happy about him just being able to relax for a change (when he isn't running errands for me and doing said chores haha.) Really though, we have so many fun things to look forward to, and we are so glad summer is here!

3 comments:

  1. If that is the swimsuit you were talking about, it is adorable!! They are going to be so close I love it! And kudos to you for painting her nails... must have been tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot looks so cute with his little buzzed head.
    Love the pictures. You have the cutest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she loved the pool that much. That is awesome! And her little swim suit is adorable! And El's looks like swim capris! Ha ha I love it!

    ReplyDelete