Monday, March 26, 2012

little mae and big elliot

My kids are getting so big. Mae will be 3 months old on Sunday and we are loving every bit of her. She is starting to smile and coo. We are so glad she is in our family, she is practically perfect in every way... almost... we could do without the puking. And Elliot is the best kid in the world. He is learning and adapting so well. He loves being the big brother and he certainly loves "Mae Mae."  Here are some pictures my great friend took of the kids while we were home for Spring Break. They will melt your heart, enjoy!















P.S. I will be posting some pictures of Mae's blessing soon! And the AMAZING dress my sister crocheted and deserves a million dollars for!

5 comments:

  1. So precious! Gosh my heart yearns for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are precious! Your kids are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids could not be cuter!! I guess I will get to meet them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love, love, love my little sweet kidddo's. love, Gram

    ReplyDelete