Friday, January 27, 2012

big brother

So, since there have been some mega changes around here, due to the new baby, I have decided to honor the new big brother. He has been so much fun and helpful. This week hit us all very hard, it started with Elliot's cough and fever, then my parents leaving, it continued into a stomach bug that attacked me and Elliot, and will hopefully end soon with Jace's finals! We have been thrown into some serious baptism by fire, some moments where Jace and I just look at each other and wonder how we will survive one more day, and so much laundry saturated in puke, I think my washer is going to resign. Anyway, so I decided, after Elliot fell asleep in my lap last night (which hasn't happened since he was about Mae's age) that he deserved a little tribute. Here he is relishing, every single moment he had, with Pop and dad and the snow last week.


6 comments:

  1. what a cutie! When he is laying in the snow he looks just like Randy on a christmas story! haha
    love reilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rei, you figured it out hooray! I knew I could count on you.

    Rand, I know huh!!! Born to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jace better look out el's going to be awesome! And I agree about the looking like randy from christmas story. How dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little buddy! Whoot whoot for Elliot! You guys are troopers and will get an out-pour of blessings soon...they are just on back order, right?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole, it's Lori Rich. Your new little girl is beautiful! She looks just like her big brother. He is getting so big. Don't you just love being a mom? It's the best job in the world! I loved every moment of it, even the hard ones. I am forever grateful to mothers who choose to stay home, it is an example that the world needs to see. There is nothing with more value!
    Can't wait to see your blog of Grandma Bullard's visit.

    ReplyDelete