Thursday, July 26, 2012

five years ago...

So, I am pretty much the luckiest lady and got quite a catch.  Five years ago I married the most fun, smart, driven, good lookin' ( I will stop there, I don't want to be too annoying) guy I have ever met.  And I am here to tell you folks, he just keeps improving as time goes by.  From my first really bad haircut post-wedding, to our first Christmas tree that we carried from the tree lot, across the street, to our apartment in Provo, then the MCAT, two pregnancies, two kids, a move across the country and a year in Cleveland, (and a whole lot of details in between, that I will spare you. )  I have been blessed to have this guy right by my side.  And the best part is, I get him forever.  That's why I am still pretty much the luckiest lady in the world (and because the doorbell just rang with a delivery of flowers!)  Not to brag, but seriously, I should never underestimate him.  Anyway, cheers to five years and to all marriages out there that seriously deserve celebrating!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! I can't believe its been 5 years already! Hope you have a fun anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! congrats! make sure you party! love your background by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies when you are having fun!! Can't believe it! Happy 5 years

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, we would love to see pics of Grandma and Grandpa Bullard of their last visit with the children!

    ReplyDelete