Tuesday, January 3, 2012

summary

So, I know I said I wouldn't be posting on here until it was time for introductions. By that I mean, to introduce the little miss. Unfortunately, she hasn't made an appearance yet, so I decided rather than start this year off with an introduction, I would get really crazy and start with a summary of last year instead.  A few days ago, I started writing about some of the exciting, sad, unexpected and of course happy things that happened to us in 2011. As soon as I had a pretty good list going, with things like: deciding on a medical school, moving from Provo to live with the Bullard's, finding out I was pregnant again, Chalise's wedding and Elliot's stitches (in the same day) celebrating Elliot's 1st birthday, saying good-bye to everyone from home, moving across the country to a new home, etc., lucky for you, Elliot woke up an hour early from his nap. This post could have been really long considering, I hadn't even begun to list all the things that have happened in Cleveland since we arrived. But, to spare you a very long explanation, about how we have a lot of great friends here who took us right under their wings, or how we have had so many visitors, packages from home, zoo days, cooking days, play days and of course so much time to grow as a little family, that it has truly been a gift I wasn't totally expecting. I decided to sum it up with some pictures, from the archives, that never got posted. So I hope you enjoy. (How could you not, they are mostly of Elliot!) P.S. they are in no particular order. Because, if you know me at all, you know technology rejects me openly. So, trying to figure out how to make some cool collage at 11pm is just not gonna happen for me.



Now, please bless that the next time I post will be to introduce our little girly or I might just cry... more... Anyway, here's hoping your new year is as filled with excitement and anticipation as mine!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you know how I love Elliot pictures! Thanks for sharing. I just want to squeeze his face! Yeah I don't want to act like I'm as important as family or anything but you need to some how let me know when you're in the hospital and stuff. I'm so excited for you guys! Love Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you glad you can always count on me and Haylie to comment? haha. You have the cutest son on this earth, hands down! Until my babies come, that is. And you are so skinny and cute. I have the cutest sister!! Do I get some kind of award for that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are both so reliable haha! Seriously though I feel like it's been way too long since you have seen me Rand, because cute and skinny are not the best descriptive words for me right now haha! But that is one of the reasons I love you so much! For lying to me to make me feel good! ps your babies are going to be so adorable i can't wait! And Haylie, you know as well as my family that you are just as important haha! I will be filling you in, of course!

    ReplyDelete